HAIR LOSS SOLUTION
PRP therapy is a special hair restoration technique involving concentrated Growth Factors from your own blood. Platelets are collected and concentrated over 4 times above normal levels to achieve high levels of growth factors that will help stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate weak hair follicles. At Bangkok Hair Clinic, we use the latest available PRP technology from Korea, producing concentrated Growth Factors at 12-17 times above that found in blood. This is the highest available in the market. Follicles become stronger and produce thicker shafts that create a denser, more natural hair appearance.
What is Hair PRP and how does it help
PRP or Platelet-rich Plasma is the distillation of Growth Factors from your plasma without any additional chemicals or medication. After obtaining your blood, we centrifuge it using our own special protocol to separate the different blood components (white blood cells, red cells, and platelets). Then, we extract the concentrated PRP from these layers which is 12-17 times the concentration of that found in blood. The PRP extracted is then injected into the concerned area at a specific depth and volume controlled by our doctors.
PRP mimics the body’s natural healing process by providing the necessary growth factors to stimulate and repair root hair cells. Through this process, stronger and thicker hairs are produced with visible results seen as early as within one month.
Who is suitable for Hair PRP
Hair PRP provides the much-needed nutrients your hair needs for strong, resilient growth. It is suitable for patients of all ages and gender and can be used in combination with other treatments to produce an even more astonishing result. Patients with the following features will greatly benefit from Hair PRP:
- Global hair loss
- Thin, friable hair
- Thinning crown
- Flat, lifeless hair
- Not suitable for hair transplantation
- Do not want to take medication
Why have hair PRP done:
- Safe procedure using your own blood
- No risk of infection
- No risk of cancer
- Significant results consistently proven with research
- Able to use on skin, fat, and muscle cells
What are Growth Factors and what do they do
Growth Factors are a natural substance capable of healing, differentiating and proliferating cells. They are secreted from platelets as a response to damage within the body. Over 12 essential growth factors for your hair found in PRP can help:
- Stimulate cell growth
- Repair blood vessels
- Produce of collagen
- Generate new blood vessels
- Generate new keratinocytes
- Promote wound healing
- Add HYA to hold moisture
These Growth Factors initiate the reparation of your root hair cells and begin replacing weak hairs with stronger ones.
How is Hair PRP created:
- 22cc of blood is taken from the patient
- It is placed in the MINOS PRP vial
- Blood is centrifuged to separate blood components
- Concentrated growth factor is extracted
- PRP is injected into the scalp
Why have Hair PRP at Bangkok Hair Clinic
- We use Premium Hair PRP imported from Korea that provides the highest concentration of Growth Factor in the market
- Our lab-tested protocol produces PRP that is concentrated 12-17 times above what is found in blood. Other protocols may only produce a concentration of 4-6 times.
- Patients can rest assured that our PRP is effective
- We use a closed system so there is no risk of infection
- After PRP is done, you may continue your daily routine as normal
How to prepare yourself for Hair PRP
- Drink lots of water
- Avoid alcoholic beverages one week prior to the procedure
- Avoid NSAIDs and steroids one month prior to the procedure
Our Hair PRP programme
Our doctors recommend a course of 3-5 Hair PRP injections depending on your condition. The injections are done once every 3-4 weeks to allow time for the cells to repair and grow. Maintenance injections are recommended every 6-12 months Research has shown over 50% of patients notice significant improvements after their first injection.